Saturday, July 10, 2010


I've been trying to get add exercise into my days. This is my bike-I've had it for 23 years and it still is a great bike. I am inspired by this blog. Her weight loss journey is remarkable. I think I would probably get arrested in this small town if I wore what she wears!:) Maybe if I could lose a few pounds first I could get away with it!
----
The other pic is some fabric I got at the LQS for $2.50 a yard. She was trying to get rid of it because of complaints that it "bleeds". I see multiple washings with color catchers!
--
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I got a wild hair and have been rearranging "the studio" again!! I'll post pics later and also show you what the FedEx man brought me today!

1 comment:

  1. All i can say is WOW...what a change in that girl.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......