Sunday, July 11, 2010

Across the pond.....


    This is my youngest DS. He met me today at an antique mall where I bought a new thread storage cabinet. We took this pic outside (he's holding the camera!) the store. I will not see him again for 6 months-he leaves tomorrow on his deployment. Please keep him in your prayers- it's going to be a long 6 months! I will do like I always do-work,work,work. It makes the time go by faster!
------
I'm still working on rearranging "the studio". Boy -I have too much stuff!

6 comments:

  1. I know you will treasure the picture of you and your son over the next 6 months. I will be praying for his safety and peace for you and your family. My nephew just got back to the states and we are so thankful for the many prayers for his safety. And I absolutely love the antique thread storage cabinet! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sending you a hug across the miles....I know what you are going through....my son was in Iraq for a year.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be so difficult for you to say goodbye to him for 6 months, no matter how proud of him you also feel. I hope the time goes quickly for you till he's home again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! he's young and excited about his work which makes it easier for me!! I should clarify-I called that place an antique mall-but it's probably more of a "junk" mall! Great place to escape the heat and just plunder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too know what you are going through.. I have a son in law in Iraq right now..will be keeping your son in my prayers..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you and your whole family safety and love.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......