Friday, June 11, 2010

TGIF

Been super busy! My mom and I went to David Taylor's lecture at  the Charlotte symposium on Friday-then I went back to Charlotte on Saturday for DH's 33 high school reunion. It is so much fun NOT knowing anyone-you can act crazy!! One classmate had turned from quiet mousey to blonde bombshell. I think she had married her plastic surgeon! Every little group was talking about it and would pull out pictures to "prove" the enhancement. What a hoot!!
---
I've done a ton of customer quilts but you never get ahead. :( DH had to work late last night so I worked on my little quilt. I believe it's done-for better or worse! Now to bind it.
---
Hope everyone has a great weekend. We are having a cookout for DS who will be deploying soon. I guess I'll get more gray hairs!!

2 comments:

  1. Class reunions can be fun. At my husband's reunion all the men who had really long hair in high school now are bald! Kind of ironic when you think about it.
    Your quilt is coming along very nicely. Have a good time a your Barbecue,I know it will be bittersweet for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patty! You look around at the reunion and wonder WHY am I hanging out with all these old people? I heard several say everyone is so OLD!

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......