Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hot off the machine

Just finished this one. You can't tell by the pic but the colors are beautiful. The quilt is actually the color of the thread I used.  This just happens to be one of my favorite colors!
---
Speaking of HOT-it is here in SC. I'm not complaining though-I'd rather be hot than cold. It's hard on the furbabies though. We are taking a shorter walk and later in the day. They still act like they are dying! I usually end up carrying Trixie. If you really want to sweat try carrying a dog in  90 degree weather! That's ok-I need to sweat some of this chocolate off!!

4 comments:

  1. The quilt is beautiful. I like your new borders on the blog. Stay cool, happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking quilt it has some really neat angular pieces! Your new header photo and blog background are very attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marj and Kathy! I decided to drop my website (it was too hard to update being computer challenged like me!) and use my blog for my business too. simplify!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt is lovely....and it is hot here in Amerika Samoa and it is suppose to be our winter...only changes temperature by about 5 degrees and rains more....hope you get cooled off.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......