Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday Already?


Wow- I have been working hard to get a lot of quilts out!! I want to take the weekend off from quilting and work in my yard and also work on my little quilt for Hoffman's Challenge. I still can't find the fabric I lost and I guess it's still backordered because FedEx hasn't made any deliveries ! I guess I will have to dig through my stash and find something to replace it. Ptoboably just time I get it quilted I will find the "Missing" fabric.
 It's hard to believe it's Thursday  already!!
------
We are still without a bathroom upstairs. There has been progress -now we are waiting on the plumber to come and do his thing.
---
 To add to my clutter I have rearranged my sewing areas a little.  No wonder I lose stuff!
---
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and have some fun we all deserve it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What my friends are saying.......