Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mom's quilt top

Isn't this a pretty top! My Mom made it and I am going to quilt flowers on it.  No quilting going on this weekend. We went to Fort Bragg to visit my DS-he will be deploying in July. Then --the big news-- my bathroom is complete!!! So I have spent the rest of the weekend getting things back to normal. I think I need a break from re-modeling! I do have one room I want to paint before July 4th-we will see!!
----
Looks like another busy week. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Flower quilting should look great with your mom's patchwork top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kathy, flowers will look wonderful on your mom's quilt. Many prayers will be said for your sons safe return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to get to it soon-still auditioning thread colors!

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......