Monday, May 17, 2010

lots of progress

I made a lot of progress last night on my little quilt!  I have a busy workload this week but I am determined to get it ready for quilting by June 4th.  I am going to the Charlotte  quilt symposium in June for  David Taylor's lecture and to visit all the vendors. I want to take my top and buy thread to compliment it.  The solid green I bought when AQS was in Nashville a couple years back.
---
Speaking of AQS -one of my customers quilt has been juried into the Knoxville show. She is a great piecer and the colors really pop.  Good luck Duane!!
---
Well-better get to it! BTW the plumbers are here and working today so the toilet should be off the porch and back in the bathroom! (We are such rednecks!!)

3 comments:

  1. Love the progress you are making....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hoo! Lets hear for indoor plumbing! Like the progress you're making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your customer's quilt--you know that the quilting can make or break a quilt!! Let us know how it does.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......