Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Inspirational candy?


Bought a bag of Dove chocolate today. It has inspirational messages from customers. I went to buy dark chocolate because I heard on Fox News that if you eat one piece of dark chocolate a day it will reduce your chance of heart disease and stroke a lot!! Heart disease runs in DH's family and stroke runs in mine so I thought we should start this habit. But I love milk chocolate so I also picked up a bag of that!! So I think I will post the inspirational message each day as I TRY to only eat one. I will either be very inspired or will gain 10 pounds!!
----
Live life for the experiences, not for possessions. Mary Bayonne, NJ
----
That's a good one Mary and to me it relates to quilting. How many quilts can you use? The joy is in the making of the quilt (the experience) and then sometimes giving it away.
-------
The pic is of Katie. have a great day --

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I missed that FOX News report! I definitely think we should all listen to that advice! However, I'm a firm believer that if a little bit's good, alot is better! Especially when it comes to chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee -I like how you think!!!

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......