Sunday, March 28, 2010

Busy week-glad it's over!!

Wow-that's all I can say! I live my life by-"let me get "so and so" over" and then I can relax! Several things are behind me and hopefully life will slooow down. We've had 2 weddings to go to. One was in Peoria,IL. Me being the efficient traveler had us leaving Columbia at 12 noon on Friday and we got back to SC at 12 noon on Sunday. So a lot of the weekend was traveling. We had a few hours to kill before the wedding so I went to 2 quilt shops. The ladies working there were not very friendly. I guess they weren't having a good day! It was snowing there and 70 degrees in SC. The wedding was very nice and DH enjoyed seeing his friends.
---
I am the program person for my guild so I spent a lot of time this week doing program "stuff". We had Laura Wasiloski in town for a lecture and workshop. They both were a lot of fun.
----
On the quilting side I am working on this quilt for me and my mother. Hopefully I will get it done tomorrow-cause I need to put a customer's quilt on the frame! The other pic is my Hoffman's challenge. I am working little by little on it!
---
The remodeling is coming along slowly-but that's ok.
----
Hope everyone had a great weekend -me and DH are headed out for some seafood. YUMMY!

7 comments:

  1. I love this funky chicken ~ can't wait to see it complete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that chicken quilt. Anything chicken turns my head lately and can't wait to see it when it's done and the whole thing! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Hoffman challenge looks to be a winner as it's going now. So keep-a-goin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chicken quilt is off the frame and at my mother's to get a red binding! Haven't had time to work on my "challenge" quilt. Will be moving my longarm upstairs this weekend so I am prepping the space (moving a lot of junk around)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You seem to have a lot on your plate. Don't you hate to go to those quilt stores where the clerks have their noses out of joint?! I would rather not spend money in those stores.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the personality of the chicken! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......