Monday, March 1, 2010

Bob ,bob,bobbin along..........

Well-guess what? I ran outta bobbin on this huge custom! Man-it's taking a lot of thread! I tried a cone of bottom line that was the same color-but my machine has never liked bottom line -so I will be frogging that out! Called Mary at http://www.patscalicocottage.com and she will mail it to me ASAP! They have the lowest prices on thread and batting that I have found. Their customer service is great too!
------
Finished reading Jenny Sanford's book (SC's gov. now ex-wife). It was an easy read and she didn't trash him at all. She seems like a nice lady and I hope she finds love again!



8 comments:

  1. That is beautiful, sorry you ran out of thread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your thread comes right away!! Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Barb and Natalie! I hope to have the thread by Wednesday-I needed a break anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing some awesome quilting on that quilt. I hope that it goes into a competition somewhere and wins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the custom quilting. Go girl...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quilting looks beautiful on this quilt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Vivian. What beautiful quilting. I've scrolled through a few of your posts and can't wait to see more. Lane

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......