Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rainy Day

It's a rainy day here in SC. I have a HUGE custom on the LA that I am trying to finish up this week! Have to keep walking away so I don't pull my hair out!!! Wish I could curl up like my cat-BooBoo- and take a nap!
---
Had a great time in Charleston this past weekend. The weather was great, the food was great, and the hotel was the best we had ever stayed at!! Best part was we didn't have to pay for it! It was part of a program the National Guard does for their soldiers. It actually was a marriage retreat-but they also had classes for the single soldier (sorta like the movie Couples Retreat). The most important thing I learned that I hope to use in my daily life was," When you say NO, you are actually saying YES to yourself and to your family."
---
Now-back to quilting............

5 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed reading your blog today. :0) Kitty has the right idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see the quilt you are working on. Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to be finished! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of Boo-Boo. Great photography.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mary! Boo-Boo is a special cat. She's an outside cat and sleeps in the barn. I think she is 20 years old but DH tells me I am wrong-but I have a pic of my 25 year old DS holding Boo-Boo the kitten when he was in 5 yr. old kindergarten!! She only eats tuna and only Wal-mart brand-no StarKist for her!

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......