Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mom's first paying "gig"!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDqJhB1l1eI
I have tried for two days to add this video -but blogger is not co-operating so I put it on youtube. This is my mother at my guild meeting -she was the speaker. She did a fantastic job!! Several people commented that she should take the"show on the road"! I definitely need to get better at this videoing!
---------------
On the home front I have made a business decision to keep my Gammill. Unfortunately for my DH I am going to move it upstairs to my sewing room!! I am in the process of "making" room for it!
------
We will be spending the weekend in Charleston! The temp is supposed to go to 60 which will be sooooooooo nice!
----
Guess I better get to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What my friends are saying.......