Friday, January 1, 2010

Busy night......

I've got the machine running-doing it's magic, I am running from one room to the other. I am trying to clean my kitchen up-stop to throw these monkeys for Katie to chase-and watch Tebow play football. Wow-I'm tired! I meant to go buy a tv for my quilting room today but ran out of time. Oh well -tomorrow is another day. I did get a little yard work done. My goal is to work outside for at least 30 minutes a day so that I don't get overwhelmed. I still haven't raked my leaves. We have had so much rain these last 2 months and the leaves are wet.
--------------
Back to the football game.......

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad to see your post! I have been wondering how you were. Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing your beautiful work!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Glenda-Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think your missing much Tebow I mean they are killing Cincinnati. I can't believe your raking leave ours are buried under 4" of snow.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......