Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009



Well we wrapped up our Christmas with dinner at my Mother's and then came back to my house to watch some movies. It was a lot of fun and I have eaten so much I feel miserable! We will be going to the gym tomorrow-I walk/run on the treadmill for a couple miles. That usually wears me out!
------
I am officially a bobblehead! My son gave me this for Christmas-look at the t-shirt! My other son gave me 2 photos in really nice frames. They both are such thoughtful gifts. This was the first year that I had no clue what to buy anyone. I finally just gave in and went to the mall and bought gifts to wrap! Maybe next year I will be in the "spirit"! I need to make everyone a quilt and use up all my stash! I work steadily at organizing it-but you can't tell,
--------------
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and we all have a great New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great day. That bobble head is very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patty- I hope you and your family had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bobble head doll. You have a great son to think of this idea that represents you and your business.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......