Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rainy Wednesday

This is what I am working on on this rainy afternoon. Sorry the pics are blurry-I guess it's because I have my overhead light on. My eyes need the extra light to see where I am going ! Spent the morning dropping off quilts at the LQS and then went by to see a friend. Then back to tackle this huge quilt!
It's been raining all day! I took the furbabies out at 6am for their morning walk. It was misting but walkable. Usually I have to "encourage" Trixie to keep up-not this morning-she could hardly wait to get back to the truck!!

This is a piece I have been experimenting with. It's a Palmetto tree. I have done it in a larger version too. It feels good to be creative again! I am not a pattern person-I don't want my quilt to look like anyone else's. I am also not a class person-after a couple hours I am looking for the door!
-----------
Well-I better get back to it!



2 comments:

  1. I laughed so hard at your comments regarding classes and patterns! Even though I might lovewhat is being offered in a class, sitting still is not a skill I have mastered! Thank you for the laugh and for your blog!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......