Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sat night






This is the quilt I start on tomorrow. I love the colors -yellow and green always look good together.
The other 2 pics are my family. My husband has been deployed since last November and he came home for his 2 week midtour. Unfortunately I was going through my teeth problems! Thank goodness for pain meds! The lady beside me (I am the one with the gray hair) is my beautiful daughter -in-law. Her husband (my son) is also deployed. Then that is my youngest son beside her. We went out to eat when my DH was home. Boy when you look at pics you realize how gray your hair is! I may have to do something about it! I had a customer come over last week and she had the prettiest gray hair-if mine looked like that it would be ok. The top pic is my DH-we were at IHOP. We went there twice while he was home. They always give you so much food, so I ordered off the senior menu. He quickly pointed out that the menu said 55 or over. I said I doubt they would have the nerve to question my age and if they do I will just point at my gray hair!
I have really gotten a lot of quilting done lately--I have one more fair quilt to do and then 2 huge customs and life will get a lot less stressful.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there the end of the month is just around the corner! Looks like you enjoyed your husband's home coming.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......