Tuesday, July 7, 2009




This is a jungle quilt I finished last night. My customer is donating it to the zoo to be auctioned off. I love the spirals on it! The spirals are made with the Quilt-EZ templates. I don't use them much but I always love how they look.

The other pic is Katie. I've had her for a little over a year. She has made lots of improvements! She will still snap if you try to touch her from the back. She's a good dog and I'm glad I was able to give her a good home. She loves to eat (like me!). We were walking yesterday and we walked by 4 hispanic children playing. I said Hello and waved because I thought they probably didn't speak English. I was surpised when they started speaking perfect English! The little girl about 5 (who was the oldest and in charge) said "the blue dog (Katie has a blue harness) is going to have babies! The other kids oohed and aahed! I told katie," No more snacks for you!'. I'm just glad she didn't say "That woman is going to have babies!" No more snacks for me either!:)















1 comment:

  1. Well I decided that being your #13 follower would be ok. I hope you get some pictures of your guild meeting to share. Thanks for stopping by my blog to visit.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......