Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Palmetto tree

The bottom pic is a wall hanging I did 2 years ago that got juried into the Fine Arts at the SC state fair.
It's called Bombs Bursting in Air.
I have decided to do another one in black and white. This is it on my design wall. I can hardly wait to quilt it---but I have to get some customer quilts done first.

I am taking the month of August off from customer quilting!! My DH will be home for his 2 weeks of r&r (he is deployed w/ SC National Guard). I need 2 weeks before he gets home to prepare (clean house, buy groceries, and lose 30 pounds:( haha!) Seriously it's easy to gain weight when no one is around to say "you are eating again?" My little furbabies like me to open the fridge!!

On a more painful note---I will be going to the dentist tomorrow for crown work. I think a serious nap will be in order when I get home!













1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog Vivian, I like yours too. I like the 2 different palm tree quilts your doing.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......