Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fat and sassy

This was Trixie last night-she was so tired!! I think this humidity wears her out-cause she really does not get a lot of exercise! We go walking twice a day-but it's more of a stroll. I've got to take her and Katie in for their booster shots next week so I can board them. They will not be happy.:(

Not a very productive day on the quilting. I have a customer quilt on that I should have finished -but just couldn't get in the mood! Working at home can be VERY distracting-you look around and there is so much work that needs to be done. I usually set a goal each day and try to accomplish it. Missed it today! Of course it's not midnight yet-I could still make it.:)
I've been messing around with my wireless connection all day. It worked fine until the phone company came out Thursday morning and ran some cable to the house. I called technical support and they said no that wasn't the problem. But why would my wireless go out the same time the cables were run to the house. Makes no sense to me. My son will be home next weekend -sounds like a job for 23 yr. old!

Well-hopefully tomorrow will be more productive! I did buy 1/2 yard of fabric today for a quilt I want to enter in the state fair. I think I'll go work on that-that customer quilt can wait til tomorrow.








2 comments:

  1. Hi Vivian,
    Oh I am so glad I am not the only one!! hahaha, I have to call the IT man though, no son to fix it for me. Lucky lucky you.
    Janet in UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan-23 yr old sons do come in handy! I'm learning more about the computer everyday-usually the hard way!

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......