Thursday, April 2, 2009


Yesterday was a great day! I joined the Saluda County Quilters at a luncheon to celebrate sending quilts and pillowcases to the deployed National Guard soldiers. The soldiers had flown a flag in thier honor and it was presented with a nice certificate. Tonite I get to join the Blue Star Mothers at the airport hugging all the sailors before they go overseas. It should be fun-hope to get some pics. I spent the most of the day picking up quilts at the Quilted Pearl. Unfortunately it's hard to go in and not come out with some fabric! Tomorrow I have got to quilt, quilt, quilt to make up some lost time! This is a pic of the raffle quilt the Family Readiness Group is raffling to raise money for the Welcome Home picnic for the soldiers. I posted it before but all those posts disappeared:).

No comments:

Post a Comment

What my friends are saying.......