Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rainy Day


It's been raining all day! I did manage to piece one t-shirt quilt and watch a couple movies:). I am waiting for a little break so I can take the dogs on a walk. We walk around the schools in the morning and evening. I guess I am the school watchdog. They have had lots of vandalism . Thanksgiving weekend I noticed a window knocked out and called the local deputy and this morning the door was propped open at 7am. I'm sure it had been open all night and someone had forgot to secure it.  One day kids (I suppose) had gone in and got a lot of fire extinquishers and thrown them around the track-what a waste! 

Don't you love a blue and yellow quilt!! This is Bonnie's-you can't see the quilting unless you get up close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What my friends are saying.......